It’s that time of the month – again! This time… I’ve mixed things up.
This month’s beauty and foodie favourites is a video. Hell. I was so nervous when I pushed the publish button on this one… You have no idea. I had (and still have) mega butterflies in my tum.
Look, this video. It’s a bit amateur. I don’t know how to edit videos (so I didn’t). I’m quietly proud, that said, that I figured out how to do an intro cover title page thingymajig. Oh, I need lighting, I need a microphone, I need a remote control doofer thingy so I can zoom in and out. But it’s a start! Let me know what you think! Thumbs up, or thumbs down?
Note: I hope you don’t aren’t lying in bed next to someone reading this. You might accidentally press ‘play’ on the vid and wake them up. I get in trouble when I do that.
♡ Products mentioned ♡
● L’oreal Pure Colour Shampoo and Conditioner. Available in supermarkets and pharmacies.
● Skinfood Light Moisturiser
● Watties Seriously Good Aioli (use it to make this recipe… Swoon).
● Beyoutifi Moroccan Argan Oil (100ml)
● Essence Cosmetics Get Big Lashes Volume Boost Waterproof Mascara (buy in selected Farmers or online at Price Wise.
● Herb & Spice Sangria (yum!). I got mine at Capers Epicurean in Rotorua.
● LA Splash Cosmetics Smitten Lip Tint Mousse (mine is the colour Enchanted, it’s bright BRIGHT pink). Get from Simply Indulgent ($39) in Taradale, Napier or online at Beauty Bay